Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So I'm home! Or am I home? I wonder if I'm at a point in my life where home is Mary Wash...so much to ponder.

We have feral cats living in our garage right now. They used to live on the streets and my mom's friend works with this program where they transition street cats into cats that can be adopted. Apparently, they smell because they..um...well I'm not going to say why but it's pretty obvious. Sense of discretion is paining me.

Thanksgiving is coming up and blah blah blah, it's about being thankful blah blah (we all know people stop reading once you start talking about being thankful or at least I do, that line is too hackneyed!) I'm looking forward to a break from studying and such. Break has barely started and here I am blathering about not studying. Ugh. This is not a break.

Oh, before I forget. I need everyone (if anyone) who reads this to sign this petition. It's all explained in this link but this is desperately important. This is mass genocide we're dealing with:
http://www.aul.org/FOCA

Good night for now!

No comments: